General Terms and Conditions
§1 Scope of application, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) show the contractual relationship between ALEX LEATHER CRAFT, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 7B, 47608 Geldern and the consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods through our store ALEX LEATHER CRAFT. Contradictory terms and conditions or terms and conditions deviating from our terms and conditions shall not be recognized by us. The contract language is English.
§2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers in the Internet represent a binding offer for you to buy goods.
(2) You can place one or more products in the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities, etc.. Only by clicking the order button you accept the offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) Please note that special, custom and other special orders can have a processing time of up to 6 months.
(4) In case of the customization an item, neither a return of the product nor a cancellation of this order is possible. The 14-day right of withdrawal applies only to unassembled and undamaged goods in original condition.
(5) Any change requests to already ordered items are possible free of charge up to 48 hours after the receipt of the order. After that, processing costs of 20% of the value of the goods will be charged.
§3 Customer information: Storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the GTC, but you can also access the GTC at any time after the conclusion of the contract via our website. As a registered customer you are able to see your past orders via the customer log-in area https://leathercraft24.com/en/login/
§4 Customer information: Correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order by pressing the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the order process. You can also exit the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until the full payment is recieved.
§6 Legal liability for defects
There are legal rights of liability for defects for our goods.
§7 Commercial place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising through this contract is our place of business if you are a merchant.