General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between ALEX LEATHER CRAFT ®, Otto-Hahn-Straße 7B, 47608 Geldern, Germany, and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods at our shop ALEX LEATHER CRAFT ®. We do not accept any terms and conditions which contradict or deviate from our terms and conditions. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a binding offer to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to your shopping cart. During the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Just by clicking the order button you accept the offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also conclude the purchase contract by phone.
(3) Please note that custom and other special orders could have a processing time of up to 6 months.
(4) In case of customizing a product we don't accept a return of the item or a cancellation of the order.
(5) Any requests of changing an already ordered item are possible free to charge up to 48 hours once the order is placed. After this time we charge processing costs in the amount of 20% of the value of the item.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of your ordering data
Your order with any details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of the product, the price etc.) will be saved by us. We will send you the GTC but you are also able to access the GTC at any time after the conclusion of the contract via our website. As a registered customer you can access your past orders via the customer login area ( www.leathercraft24.com ).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction note
You are able to correct your inputs at any time before placing the order by pressing the delete key. We will inform you about further correction possibilities during the order process. You are also able to end the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The item of purchase remains our property until the full payment has been made.
§ 6 Warranty
For our goods there are statutory warranty rights.
§ 7 Commercial place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction is our registered office for all disputes arising from this contract if you are a merchant.